(A)ugmented (R)eality

 As I stated before in one of my posts about VR, we are the guests of the world of virtual reality. However, here things change and virtuality becomes part of our lives. I mean that we integrate virtual things into our life. Since we augment reality, it is called AR. I mean we add virtual objects to real life. If you are confused let me explain with the visual samples.

Here above you can see a person that utilizes AR to check whether that ornament is suitable for his/her home or not. Also, we have seen a field where AR is used for.

Also, here above as you can see, a person animates a default plan with his device.

Also from another aspect, people play different variety of games thanks to AR.


AR can be pretty beneficial for the creativity and productivity of students in terms of education. They can be allured by those magical virtualities which are adapted to their lives. I think like VR it can make the word memorization process much more entertaining, and students exactly will do love it.

Yorumlar